Luxe Bridal, LLC is a bridal retail company comprised of two separate brand entities, La Jeune Mariee Bridal Collection and Luxe Redux Bridal. Our Flagship boutiques are located in Columbus, OH. We have 6 brick and mortar locations within the Midwest and 1 location in Texas, including an ecommerce site. Luxe Bridal, LLC is hiring an internal Staff Accountant to oversee the company’s general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions. The Staff Accountant will report to and work closely with our CFO to maintain the company’s financial procedures and ensure financial compliance through preparation of the company’s reports and statements. This is a hybrid position where work is expected to be performed in the Company’s business locations on a regular basis.
To apply, include your cover letter and resume, and complete our Culture Index survey at https://go.cultureindex.com/p/q059WDvqXgu6QkVA1dTz
Our Core Values are the heart of our brands. A successful candidate must share our core values which are the following:
· Respectful: Foster respect + a friendly nature towards co-workers and clients.
· Service Minded with Attention to Detail: Exude fanatical attention to detail and consistency while striving for excellence in daily tasks.
· Trustworthy: Be an open and honest individual to our clients and team members - this helps drive sales + camaraderie.
· Hardworking: Will go above and beyond to finish any task and provide extra assistance and effort to co-workers and the company.
· Positive and Energetic: Doesn’t let unfortunate circumstances, whether they be personal, or work related, come in the way of attitude at work amongst the team.
· Values Communication: Effectively interacts with clients and co-workers through verbal and non-verbal communication to reach a common goal.
· Perform all accounting tasks and duties.
· Creating budgets for all departments and proformas for overall business needs.
· Collect, analyze, summarize, journalize and reconcile general ledger account information.
· Conduct month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes.
· Prepare financial statements according to established timeline.
· Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
· Audit expense reports and assist with front-end payroll duties.
· At year end, prepare compilation and/or tax work papers.
· Develop periodic reports or projections, as required.
· Analyze control process and offer solutions for efficiency/compliance.
· Ensure company information is protected and its confidentiality is secure.
· 1-3 years of full-charge Bookkeeping/Accounting experience.
· 2 or 4 year Accounting degree.
· Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
· Strong technical ability and software proficiency, including Microsoft Office and QuickBooks Online.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
· Ability to multitask and be flexible.
· Must have a positive and professional attitude and demeanor.
· Medical, Dental Vision Coverage
· Company paid Teladoc Benefits
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
· Parental Leave
· Employee Assistance Program
· Discount Prescription Benefits
Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (Must be flexible to address Company issues outside of the standard schedule.)
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
Luxe Bridal LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.
To apply, you must submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.