Part-Time Bridal Stylist
La Jeune Mariee Bridal Collection, a division of Luxe Bridal, LLC is looking for a Part Time Bridal Stylist to work with brides and assist in running the behind the scenes of our growing boutique. La Jeune Mariee is a high end, designer bridal boutique that sells premier bridal attire and accessories for the bride. Our boutique opened in 2004 and has grown in size and reputation each and every year. We pride ourselves on our customer service and referral business. We are currently located downtown Columbus.
Competitive hourly rate, plus unlimited commission, tip and bonus opportunity.
The perfect candidate should possess the following:
The perfect candidate should possess the following:
- A fashionable and professional image
- A warm and pleasing attitude while providing exceptional service to all clients - going above and beyond with attention to detail is a core value in our company
- With training, the ability to retain and speak to product knowledge of numerous bridal designers in the luxury portion of our industry as well as knowledge on alterations, garment fit and the fitting process
Our core values are the heart of our business. They are more than words; they are our culture + in-house lifestyle. We run our company on a management system called EOS, and feel strongly about searching for Right Person, Right Seat [RPRS] in every position we hire. We look for both a core value fit, as well as someone who exemplifies our GWC – get it, want it, capacity to do it. Please review our core values below:
- Respectful: Foster respect + a friendly nature towards co-workers and clients.
- Service Minded with Attention to Detail: Exude fanatical attention to detail and consistency while striving for excellence in daily tasks.
- Trustworthy: Be an open and honest individual to our clients and team members - this helps drive sales + camaraderie.
- Hardworking: Will go above and beyond to finish any task and provide extra assistance and effort to co-workers and the company.
- Positive and Energetic: Doesn’t let unfortunate circumstances, whether they be personal or work related, come in the way of attitude at work amongst the team.
- Values Communication: Effectively interacts with clients and co-workers through verbal and non-verbal communication to reach a common goal.
If you deeply resonate with our values – wait until you meet our team! Our Luxe Bridal LLC family is comprised of career-minded, goal-oriented, and inspiring individuals. We are full of hustle and heart – and know that it is our people that are our biggest competitive advantage. Our team is passionate about delivering an exceptional experience to each and every customer..
Furthermore, Luxe Bridal LLC has a passion for improving our employee experience. As a Company we take a wholistic approach in the care and well-being of all our employees. Currently, we have implemented programs to support employee physical and mental health. We currently offer free to all employees a Premium Calm App Subscription, access to Employee Assistance Programs, MDLive and discount prescription access, as well as incentives for healthy behaviors, such as monthly Gym membership credits! Furthermore, we believe a healthy workplace culture is integral to employee satisfaction and have implemented Nectar, a peer-to-peer recognition and reward platform which allows employees to celebrate each other for acts exhibiting our Core Values, as well as earn awards and rewards to trade in for gift cards!
Now, let’s talk #workperks! While bridal is a niche market of retail – our hours certainly don’t reflect those of traditional retail hours [goodbye early mornings + late, late nights!]. Also, pop the champs, we are CLOSED on all of those special holidays where big box retail finds it revenue worthy to be open. Candidates must be flexible with our part time schedule. This position will be scheduled up to 30 hrs a week. Weekends are required as well as some weekdays.
Please note, all of our positions require weekend hours. If that makes you second guess the position, this probably isn’t the right fit for you. We need our #weekendwarriors to have all the positive + energetic vibes when they come in to meet all of our Saturday + Sunday engaged #futuremrs – so be excited you’re working the weekends, because that’s when our boutiques are bustling!
We offer hourly pay + a competitive commission and bonus structure! Those who are confident, goal-driven, personable and experience-focused are the most successful in an incentivized pay structure!
Follow-up with potential clients on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Maintain an organized, self-managed pipeline and hold oneself accountable.
Must be able to lift heavy boxes and move multiple gowns on hangers.
Bridal can be very seasonal and there are times we are insanely busy and other days that can feel a bit slow. Our Part Time Bridal Stylist should be able to transition well and work independently as well as in a team environment.
Pay: Up to $26 per hour // Competitive hourly rate, plus unlimited commission, tip and bonus opportunity
To apply, you must submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.