Social Media Content Creator
It’s all about E N G A G E M E N T [see what we did there?]
If you thrive in the social world of likes, comments + shares and obsess over the latest trends + viral content, then keep reading - you’ve found your dream job!
We are looking for a confident trend-setter with a competitive edge, who not only wants to be a leader in our industry, but a leader in social media. The one who is all about the N E W, understanding what worked yesterday won’t work today and being inspired by that challenge. The one with an eye for detail, with the ability to step back and connect to the bigger picture. The one with wildly innovative ideas, who believes complacency isn’t an option. We’re looking for someone with the *it factor*, is that you?
Our Social Media Content Creator will take our brands to the next level, curating content that fosters relationships, amplifies our brands + products, and educates our audience. You will obsess over building meaningful relationships and growing brand awareness. You will use your creativity to curate + execute social story-telling moments that speak to our demographic, turning fans into customers, and turning customers into advocates.
In this role, you are Luxe Bridal, LLC - a bridal retail company comprised of two separate brand entities, La Jeune Mariee Bridal Collection and Luxe Redux Bridal. Our flagship boutiques are located in Columbus, OH. We currently have 6 brick-and-mortar locations within the Midwest and a rapidly growing e-commerce presence for Luxe Redux. La Jeune Mariee is our traditional, special-order boutique with one powerhouse location. Luxe Redux is the sister brand, created from a need of offering brides luxury, designer gowns at a discounted price. This brand houses 5 locations + growing.
While family, La Jeune Mariee and Luxe Redux have unique personalities, voices + strategies. Our perfect candidate will be able to identify with both and assign content accordingly.
Our core values are the heart of our brands. They are more than words, they’re a lifestyle. Please review our core values, as they will speak to who we are, how we manage and operate, and if you would be a good fit for our company.
- Respectful: Foster respect + a friendly nature towards co-workers and clients.
- Service Minded with Attention to Detail: Exude fanatical attention to detail and consistency while striving for excellence in daily tasks.
- Trustworthy: Be an open and honest individual to our clients and team members - this helps drive sales + camaraderie.
- Hardworking: Will go above and beyond to finish any task and provide extra assistance and effort to co-workers and the company.
- Positive and Energetic: Doesn’t let unfortunate circumstances, whether they be personal or work related, come in the way of attitude at work amongst the team.
- Values Communication: Effectively interacts with clients and co-workers through verbal and non-verbal communication to reach a common goal.
- Execute strategies for successful cross-channel content marketing and social media campaigns (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, blog, website, email marketing, SMS, Google, etc.) that promote our brands, products and services. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Managing social media content, engagement and partnerships
- Coordinating and creating photo and video content for all posts
- Managing email and SMS marketing campaigns, including subscriber growth and content planning
- Sourcing appropriate content with credit
- Creating graphic designs for digital and print use
- Coordinate and travel to events and stores as needed to execute marketing campaign objectives
- Cultivate leads for sales and marketing to maximize traffic to our websites with the intent of driving customers to book appointments in our brick-and-mortar locations and increase e-commerce sales
- Use analytic dashboards, such as Google Analytics, to track and measure performance and engagement across our marketing platforms to guide data driven decisions for future campaigns and measure impact
- Collaborate with other team members, wedding vendors and local businesses, as needed, to execute styled shoots and other events
- Research the latest trends, consumer behaviors, competitor activities, and technologies affecting the Bridal and Fashion Industries and the social media landscape.
- At least one year of marketing, advertising or communications experience
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and marketing analytics
- Knowledge of basic photography and videography concepts including good lighting, angles and proportions to create clear and relevant images and videos
- Highly creative and innovative
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to study and understand the changing trends of an audience and analyze the effectiveness of what they produce using digital data and presenting ideas for new content that will reach a wider audience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Research-driven and up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Collaborates well on a team
- Familiarity with tools such as Planoly, Klaviyo + Attentive
- Must be located in or near our flagship city of Columbus, Ohio
- Reliable transportation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 per year
Paid time off
To apply, you must submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.