Hiring: Bridal Operations Specialist
La Jeune Mariee Bridal Collection is looking for a back-of-house rockstar to join our growing team! Our Bridal Operations Specialist is a key member of the operations team and truly supports our boutique’s success. The role is a cross-functional position, performing a number of important administrative and office management tasks, including our order fulfillment process. As a special order designer boutique, management of our customer orders are a critical component of our business, fueling the achievements of our front of house sales team. The Bridal Operations Specialist oversees day-to-day operational effectiveness, including managing all aspects of order flow, maintenance and store upkeep, supply ordering, inventory control, and developing back of house efficiencies. This position will work alongside a positive and energetic sales-team, and report to the Boutique’s Managing Director.
If you are interested in growing your career in a luxury, back-of-house retail environment, this position is for you! To be successful in this role, you must be extremely organized, an innovative problem solver, detail oriented, and able to approach all issues proactively. An excellent Bridal Operations Specialist is, above all, an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills, and the ability to work with a wide variety of contacts from clients to designers. You must be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and efficiency. Our Bridal Operations Specialist role does require the ability to lift heavy boxes and carry multiple gowns when processing shipments.
About our Company
The days when ‘luxury’ and ‘exclusive’ meant the same thing are over. La Jeune Mariee is a luxurious, inclusive bridal gown destination offering warmth and personal connection to every bride who walks through the door. We pride ourselves on our size-inclusive selection, diverse price point, and world-class collection of designers.
Our parent company, Luxe Bridal, LLC runs on a management system called EOS (Entrepreneurs Operating System.) We look for Right Person, Right Seat in every position we hire. Our company exhibits 6 Core Values we use in our hiring process as well as coaching opportunities. Our team is comprised of career-minded, goal-oriented individuals who share [and live by] our core values.
1. Respect: Foster respect and friendly nature towards co-workers + clients.
2. Hardworking: Will go above + beyond to finish any task and provide extra assistance + effort to co-workers and the company.
3. Trustworthy: Be an open and honest individual to our clients + team members – this helps drive sales + camaraderie.
4. Positive + Energetic: Doesn’t let unfortunate circumstances, whether they be personal or work related, come in the way of attitude at work amongst the team.
5. Service Minded with Attention to Detail: Exude fanatical attention to detail + consistency while striving for excellence in daily tasks.
6. Values Open Communication: Effectively interacts with clients + co-workers through verbal and non-verbal communication to reach a common goal.
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of customer and stock purchase orders and communication with designer sales representatives.
- Monitor all customer order delivery dates and follow up with designers as necessary to ensure timely delivery.
- Manage and process all incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Manage and update vendor information as it relates to current order processing times, new collections, discontinuations, changes, sales incentives, and similar information.
- Coordinate with the Sales Director regarding order status, shipping dates, issues, and product availability.
- Maintain current stock inventory and facilitate semi-annual physical inventories.
- Follow all procedures to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems.
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all contracts.
- Organize all company invoices, monies and other miscellaneous items that will go to the accountant and proactively follow up on any order issues (billbacks, credit memos, etc.)
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place supply orders.
- High level of cross departmental support and communication with sales, marketing, and accounting.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as an order coordinator or in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational stills, extremely detail oriented with attention to accuracy.
- Experience in order and inventory management.
- Experience in customer service and/or retail will be a plus.
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Proficient with Apple products.
- Ability to learn technology and point of sale systems. Experience with Bridal Live will be a plus.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures.
- Self-starter and willingness to learn new processes and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills;
- Reliable with patience and professionalism.
- Extremely self-motivated and have the skills to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Associate’s/College degree; BSc/Ba in business administration or relevant field is a plus.
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work occasional weekends and/or Mondays, based on planned event schedule and business needs.
- Ability to lift heavy boxes (at least 20 lbs.) and carry multiple gowns when processing shipment.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,500.00 - $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
To apply, you must submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.